No piece of produce is quite as festive as the deep crimson cranberry. With the holiday entertaining season and this beautiful, bold berry in mind, we’re sharing three recipes to recreate in your kitchen this year.
The versatile ingredient steals the show in an indulgent appetizer, refreshing frozen cocktail and delectable chocolate bark. These selections are designed to share, but we won’t tell anyone if you save them for yourself.
Tested, tasted and paired with English Rose accessories, these treats promise to make your next celebration a whole lot sweeter.
Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark
From the blog Munchin with Munchkin
1 cup dark chocolate candy melts
1 cup white chocolate candy melts
½ cup pistachios, shelled
½ cup dried cranberries
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
2. Place dark chocolate melts in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium power for 30 seconds. Stir mixture and continue to microwave for 30-second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted.
3. Reserve about 2 tablespoons, then pour the dark chocolate onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread over surface with a spatula. Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator to set.
4. Melt white chocolate using the same 30-second interval method. Once it’s completely melted, stir in the pistachios and cranberries.
5. Pour the white chocolate over the hardened dark chocolate on the cookie sheet. Dip a spatula into the reserved dark chocolate and drizzle over the top of the bark to decorate.
Return cookie sheet to the refrigerator until the bark has hardened.
6. Once completely cooled and hardened, remove from the fridge and break apart into pieces. Store in a sealed container in a cool dark place so it does not melt.
(Note: We recommend doubling or tripling this recipe to fill a larger cookie sheet. Plus, it’s so delicious; you’ll want to have plenty on hand.)