If basking in cotton quilted beauty everyday isn’t motivation enough, our Human Resources Recruiting Specialists Becky Morken and Jill Dougal assembled a quick rundown of reasons to vie for a spot on our team.
Top 5 reasons to work for Vera Bradley
1. Company culture. We’re a team of passionate employees who truly enjoy coming in everyday and care about the projects on which we’re working. And, we promise, you can tell.
2. Fun and innovative products. You love them, but we might love creating them even more.
3. Community minded. Through the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer, as well as other ongoing philanthropic endeavors, our staff and executive team make a conscious effort to get involved and give back as often as possible.
4. We’re a high-growth company. We’re expanding at an amazing rate, and it’s a great time to get on board.
5. Company perks. The folks at Vera Bradley love to bond, and it’s certainly encouraged through holiday parties, baby showers, a Happy Committee, company meetings and picnics, a Halloween costume competition, and more. “Fun” is one of our core values, and we take it very seriously.
Now that we’ve persuaded you with the promise of fancy gatherings and upbeat coworkers, what’s next?
You can always find a list of current opportunities to join our team on the Careers link at verabradley.com, and in “Coming soon …” emails announcing store openings, such as Water Tower Place in Chicago. We hope you will apply and add to our growing Vera Bradley community.