While we would argue that a handbag or accessory in a romantic shade, such as Loves Me … or Very Berry Paisley is the ultimate way to say, “I love you,” we can’t deny the adorable appeal of these d.i.y. ideas from fellow bloggers. Get busy, you beautiful Cupids!
- Sometimes, it’s as simple as slicing your toppings in a thoughtful fashion, as illustrated in this pizza pie on the blog, One Charming Party.
- Who wouldn’t love a personalized piece of art, courtesy of sarah&bendrix. Contact the artist via Etsy.
- Adorn your sweetheart’s space with a handmade fabric wreath by following the step-by-step tutorial on Sew Much Ado.
- It’s often true that the quickest way to show someone you care, is through their stomach. With this in mind, I am baker, has a great collection of Valentine’s Day-inspired confections.
- Creature comforts gives Cupid’s arrows a modern presence in an assortment of creative craft ideas for Fossil.Life.Style.